what's gotten india?

Friday, May 05, 2006

someone is on our couch..

Well, chris and me have had a little visitor for the last few days… yep, and we’re not sure if she’s gonna leave. No, it’s not a cat, or a mouse… but worse… a little sister. The giggle-meter has been reading a little higher than usual too, but it’s been great to see codi again, yes, despite all of the giggling, and chris and her seem to enjoy ganging up on me… ohhh, life is hard.
for those not in the loop, we met codi in prague. it was around a 14 hour train ride, but definitly well worth it. the one nice thing about the slow polish trains is that it gives you lots of time to enjoy the scenery. but prague was awesome, and kept us busy oohing and ahhing and taking pictures. these are just a few random ones.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello guys, we're sitting here with Rudeger watching TV. Remember Codi no loser Europeans!

     
  • At 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Chris- I got a great postcard in the mail the other day! Dan couldn't figure it out- I think that is a good thing. Anyway- I wish I could be travelling with you guys! Hope you are having fun, Codi! I have many an 'interesting' memory from Prague- many that my children will not be finding out! At least not from me! I remember the best part was the cheap food.... Heather and I gorged ourselves there... Enough for now. You never know when that postcard might be in YOUR mail box! Hope all is SWELL in Poland!! haha. Love and miss you guys..... See you soon!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home